Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, June 28, 2013

An old round sink turned into a fairy swimming pool.

 
 
This is an old sink which I got from someone, they didn't want it anymore.  I had to take out all the plumbing fixtures.
 


This is the plumbing fixtures that I took out of the sink.




The first thing I did was wash the sink.  As you can see the sink is a beautiful sky blue color.  I first added three glass decorative round mirrors to cover the three holes that the plumbing fixtures were coming out of.  I then glued on glass round decorations and some small marbles.  




I dug a hole in the yard and installed the whole sink down inside it.  I then placed rocks around the sink to make it look like a swimming pool.  You can see the frog statue is already enjoying it.  I added a little house off to the side and a Grecian type statue.




This is what the finished project looks like in the garden.  I will be purchasing a sink stopper so I can control how much water I want in the sink.  This is a great thing to have in your yard it helps out the animals in the hot weather.  When you need to change the water pull out the sink stopper and refill.  This would be a great project for your children, they can make a fairy garden with a swimming pool.  There are many things you can use this sink for once it's in the ground.  I hope this gets your imagination going.  I'm sure I will be adding some small flowers around this area maybe some fake looking trees etc.  The possibility's are endless.  



No comments:

Post a Comment