Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, June 9, 2013

 
 
This is a new solar project out of items from a garage sale.  This piece is off a light fixture.
\
 
This is what the lamp looked like before taking it apart.
This is after I took off the electric plug and took off all the electrical wiring.
 
 After taking the lamp apart these are pieces separated.
,


This is light globe from another light fixture, which was bought at another garage sale.


These are some of the items which are being used for this project.  A bag of shells/sand bought from Michaels craft store, three solar lights and a mirror disk.


This is the bag of shells/sand.


This is the water globe which is being used with a scenery from Canada and is on top of the mirror disk.


 
This is the type of solar lights which are being used.

 

This is the lamp with the other light fixture installed on top I used the threaded bar which comes out the top of the lamp with a nut installed.


I then painted the whole thing with exterior spray paint.


I sprayed the inside with a silver color exterior spray paint to help reflect the light.


I then hot glued the Canada water globe to the top of the mirror disc.


I then hot glued the mirror disc to the top of the light fixture and added the shells/sand item.


Then I put the glass dome/globe on the top with some hot glue installed so it won't move out of place.


 

This is the finished product, I also added some fake pearls on the bottom to give it a more Victorian look.  I hope you enjoy this one.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment