Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, July 1, 2013

Pineapple candle stick holders and old light fixtures turned into something unique.

 
 
 
This is one of the items I will be using for this project.  There are two candle holders which look like pineapple trees.
 
 
 

 
These are what both of the light fixtures looked like before getting changed into something different.  I'm going to show you one instead of both, they turned out the same.




I took all the electric pieces off of both of them.  This is what I needed for this project, the light globe.





You can see in this picture I took the candle stick apart, what I have is the pieces.  




This is a birds eye view looking down into the globe.  I connected the globe to the top of another light fixture and into the candle stick holder using the threaded bar from the candle stick holder to put it together.



Before putting the pieces together I painted them black and did gold detailing on them which you will see in the photos to come.



These were the threaded pieces from the candle sticks which I also painted.




This is what the candlestick holders looked like after the gold detailing was done.



This is another piece off of a lamp which I am using for this project.  I also painted this a burgundy red color with gold detailing.




This is the solar light I will be using.



I only needed the top portion of the light not the stick.  This fit perfectly right on top of this globe.


 
This is what I didn't use off the solar light for this project, this is the stick on the bottom.  I will use this for another project in the future.

 


 
This is what this item looks like done.  As you can see in the background there are two of them.  On the top of this project you will see the top of the solar light which sits perfectly in the light globe.  Under that area you will see a part off another light fixture which I painted burgundy red and detailed it with gold paint and black.  On the bottom you will see the pineapple candle stick which was painted black with gold detailing.  The top globe lights up at night.  This is a unique piece and looks beautiful at night.  I hope this gives you some ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment