Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teddy Bear wedding with solar light on top

 
 
These are some parts I will be using for this project.  These are all different parts off multiple lamps.
 
 
 


I first connected two different lamp parts together.
 


 
Once the two parts were put together this is what it looked like.




I then connected on top another piece off another lamp.  If you look in the center on top you will see the screw area that once held a shade in place.





I then added another piece off another lamp.




I used a decorative looking bolt to hold it all into place.




this is what it looked like with these pieces together.




I then decided I wanted to add some more pieces for some height in the center.  I opened up the screw top and added two more pieces off other lamps and bolted this all down.




This is what the birds eye view looked like with the pieces bolted down.



I then spray painted all the parts so they would all match.



On top of the middle piece I hot glued on a decorative mirror and some fake flowers.




I then hot glued the teddy bears onto the decorative mirror.




I then added some lace to the top and fake pearls.  On the sides I added some more fake flowers.  The light globe in this picture I ended up not using for this project.




I then added a plastic bell over top of the bears.




I wanted to have some fake pearls hanging around the inside of this item, so I hot glued them to the inside ring which you will see in the next photo.



 
This is what the inside of the big circle on top looked like after I hot glued fake pearls around so they were hanging around the circle area.




You can see in this photo the fake pearls hanging.  I also added some glittering icicles around this item to give it a little something.  I also added a base on the bottom which was once a candle holder.  I love hot glue!  This is what the finished project looks like.



 
After looking at different light globes I had I decided on this one.  I also added a solar light on top of it.




This is what the project looks like from another view.



This is what the bottom looks like.  I also added two little white plastic umbrellas and fake baby breath for decoration.



No comments:

Post a Comment