Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Flower figurine, bird, candle holder, lamp all put together with a solar light on top.

 



this is the lamp I will be using for this project.  As you can see all the electrical items have been removed.





This is a piece off a lamp fixture.





This use to be used as a wall lamp, as you can see it's been taken apart.  I will be using this whole piece in this project.  You can see the little bird on a perch.  This is made of some type of metal material.




I will also be using this candle holder.




In this picture I put on the part from a lamp fixture, this is on a threaded bar.




Next I put the pink lamp on top, and added the bird lamp fixture.  On top of that I added the candle holder.  I needed to drill a hole in the bottom of this candle holder so I could install it over the threaded bar.  I bolted off of this down.




Inside the candle holder I hot glued a decorative round mirror for a base for the flower figurine to be on.




I also had to cut a hole in the top of the candle holder for the solar light fixture.



 
In this picture you can see the solar light top which is installed over the hole.  I also hot glued some fake butterflies on top of it.  On the front and on the back of this candle holder I installed fake diamonds and a plastic heart with a decorative blue marble.




In this picture you can see what the finished project looks like.  I painted the metal lamp piece that has the bird on it.  I also added some butterflies to cover up the holes in the lamp fixture base and some decorative marbles.  There are so many different ways to put pieces together I hope this one gives you some ideas.  The inside of the candle holder lights up at night to display the flower figurine.


 


In this picture you can see the painted bird and leaves.



 
This is what the base of this project looks like.  Don't miss my next blog if your planning on putting a dollhouse together it could save you hundreds of dollars on supplies.  It will be coming on tomorrow.
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment