Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, July 12, 2013

Italian looking beautiful solar project, with fake diamond band.

 
 
This is one of the lamps I will be using for this project,  the only pieces I will be using off this item is one of the decorative pieces that holds the red decorative prisms and also some of the decorative red prisms.  I will call this Number 1 piece.
 
 
 


This is a base of an old antique lamp.  This is how it was when I got it.  You can find these at garage sales cheap.  Due to the fact there isn't much that can be done with it, however I will find a unique way to use it and bring it back to LIFE!!






This is another lamp I will be using for this project.  I will be using this whole lamp minus the electrical pieces.  I will call this piece the number 3.




This is another antique piece from a lamp that I will be using for this project.  I'm going to call this one the number 2 fixture.  The only piece I took off this piece is the electric wires and the hanger piece that the chain is connected to.  The rest I used.  These are some pieces you can find at garage sales that no one wants due to the fact they don't know what to do with it.




This is what the finished project looks like.  I'll explain what I did.  First of all you can see the top of a solar light which is brown on top.  The white round globe I bought from a garage sale.  Under that area you will see the number 2 fixture which you can see above, which is the one I took off some parts off of.  Under that area you will see a piece I took off the number one lamp, this is the first lamp I showed you. I also used some red prisms.  Under that area is the number 3 lamp.  Under this lamp is the base of the old antique lamp base that I showed you.  I painted all the pieces a beautiful antique color so they would all match.  Except for the glass items.  I left the solar light it's original color.




In this photo you can see what the top part of this project looks like.  I also added a fake diamond band around the top area.  This area shimmers in the sunlight, they really look like real diamonds.  I love the look!!



 
In this picture you can see what the bottom of this project looks like.  This piece is very beautiful looking and reminds me of an Italian style item.  How all different lamp fixtures pieces put together can make something one of a kind BEAUTIFUL!!.    I hope this gave you some ideas about some of the light fixtures that are around, and can be used to make something unique and beautiful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment