Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eeyore from Disney, nice looking solar light fixture piece.

 


I will be using this candle holder for this project.  




This is a piece I had which came from an old lamp, this is the way I bought it from a garage sale.  I always buy pieces of fixtures I get them cheap due to the fact that some people don't know what to do with them.


 

This is a base I had left over from another project.



This is a piece of glass that came from another lamp fixture from another past project.




This is what the project looked like before I painted it.  First of all on top you can see the candle holder, next is the glass piece and under that area I put on a little decorative piece that came from another fixture.  You might recognize the fixture piece it's the piece that holds prisms.  Under the fixture piece is the lamp part and then the marble base with another base part under that.  I put them all together with a threaded bar and a bolt.  I had to drill a hole in the candle holder so I could put the threaded bar through it.




As you can see I painted the whole thing and put in some detailing.  On the inside of the candle holder I put a water globe of eeyore from Disney.  I then put some small rocks around the water globe to make it look like he is on a mountain area.  I added a solar light top to this item so on the inside of the candle holder it lights up eeyore at night.



This is a close up of the inside of the candle holder.




This is another close up.



This is a close up of the middle section of this project.




This is the base of this project, you can see all the detailing work I painted on it to make areas stand out.  I hope this project gave you some ideas.  Soon to come is a dollhouse on my blog, your not going to believe how nice it came out.  Keep you eyes open for it!!  This will be another dollhouse I'm putting on my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment