Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pineapple candle stick holder turned into a unique piece, solar.

 
 
For this project I used one of these candle stick holders which I used in one of my other projects.  I had three of them so I used the third one for this project.  As you can see I already took the pineapple top off off the candle stick holder.  I also painted it black with gold detailing.
 
 
 


The glass crystal piece on the top of this project used to be part of a lamp.  I turned it upside down.  On the inside I used a beautiful blue globe which was from another lamp.  I also used a piece off another lamp for under the crystal lamp.  I put all these pieces together using the same type of threaded bolt that I used for one of my other projects.  I topped it off with the top of a solar light.  At night this lights up blue due to the blue globe in the center.




This is what it looks like looking down into it.  In the center is the threaded bolt I used to hold it all together.



 
This is the solar light I used, I took off the bottom stick and used the whole top which fit perfectly in the blue globe.  This is just another way you can use a candle stick holder to make something unique and different.



No comments:

Post a Comment