Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, July 15, 2013

A beautiful solar powered nightlight etc., Made from antique lamps.

 
 
 
This is the lamp I will be using for this project.  This lamp is made of a metal type material.  I'm going to be spray painting this lamp an antique gold color.
 
 
 


I will also be using this globe.  This globe has an opening on both ends.




This is one of those things you put on the bottom of your chairs, it keeps it from scratching your floor.  This was just a round pad, I put a hole in the middle so I could use this the buffer under the bolt.  




This is looking down into the globe.  I attached the globe to the top of the lamp and put the round buffer on next and a bolt to hold it all together.






This is what the project looked like after I painted some detail on it.   I also spray painted the lamp base an antique gold color, I then painted in the details.  You can see the top of the solar light that I installed.  




I then added some fake pearls around the top area just to give it a nice look.





This is a close up of the bottom.



This is a close up of the top.  With the solar light top on the whole globe lights up.  This would make a nice nightlight for a child' room.



No comments:

Post a Comment