Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, July 26, 2013

Ceilling fixtures for the dollhouse

 
 
Everyone should know what this is, some people like making round ornaments out of these.  The round Styrofoam type balls.  I cut the balls in half which gave me two light fixtures.  These are the smallest ones you can buy, you can tell by the size of it in my hand.
 
 


The one thing I forgot to take a picture of was the white paint I put in the center to make it look like a light coming through.  Also I put white dots of paint going around the light to make it look like the light was coming through.



These are what I used for the center of the light.  I painted the light black and then added one of these.  These make nice lights for on the ceiling of your dollhouse.  I hope this gives you an idea of how you can make a light for the ceiling without buying one.  I hot glued them onto the ceilings.




These are the eyelets
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment