Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Another Dollhouse I will be doing in phases Don't miss this one I'm making furniture to

 
This is the dollhouse It's the largest one I'm doing yet.  As you can see there is no front on the left side or the right.  I do have the left side piece, however there is no right side.  When I received this dollhouse there was no right side.  I will get my husband to make me one, sometimes we work together.     Your not going to believe what I do to this dollhouse make sure you follow my blog everyday to see new items I'll be making for this dollhouse and what it turns out to look like.  I will have to make some windows to, it's missing some and they are expensive in the stores so I'm making my own.  42 inches long X 28 inches wide X 32 1/2 inches high, this is the measurements of this dollhouse.
 
 
 

This is the inside of one of the bedrooms.



this is the inside of the diningroom  area, on the wall you can see I started to wallpaper with wrapping paper.  I used blue and white striped for this room.



This is what the left front door looks like, before I build a new window.



I want you to see where I will be building windows on this house.




Well I already put down rugs in these two rooms, the top one is a bedroom and the bottom is the parlour.  In the top bedroom I also put in waines coating on the bottom of the wall.  What I made it out of was coffee stirrer sticks lined up next to eachother, I also put a stick across the top to make it look like a ledge.  the piece of furniture sitting in this room I purchased from the dollar tree.  I also put in wall paper in the parlour area and a line of wood sticks to look like trim work.  I also added base molding which are the wood sticks.  


 
 

this is a closeup of the bedroom with the waines coating.


this is what one of the hallway area looks like at this point



this is the diningroom area in this house which I wall papered with wrapping paper.  I also hung up a picture on the wall.  The doorway on the right leads into the kitchen area in the back of this house.


This is the inside of one of the bedrooms before I added the wall paper/ wrapping paper 



This is a close up of the waines coating I installed.



this is the diningroom area which I already put in a blue rug (felt) and wallpapered the walls (wrapping paper)  The table I had from a garage sale.  I'll be making chairs for the tables.  Make sure you watch my blog everyday to watch the progress on this dollhouse and learn how to make some items for your dollhouse.  I will be making some solar lights for the inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment