Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cowboy lamp, horse decoration turned into a unique piece.

 
 
I will be using this old lamp for this project to make something unique.  I will only be using a top piece off this lamp.
 
 

 
I will also be using this hanging light fixture for this project.



I will be using this candle stick for this project.



 

 
 I took the top piece off the older lamp which I needed as you will see in the photo to come.
 
 



I sprayed the piece I got off the older lamp the color red as you can see in the photo.  In the middle you can see a threaded type bar which I use to install things together.  I installed the older lamp piece onto the candle stick top.




I wanted you to see the pieces I took off the hanging light fixture, I painted them a red color.



 
I put the pieces back onto the lamp fixture.  I also put the whole hanging lamp fixture on top of the older lamp piece.




This is what the project looked like at this point.




This is what the top portion of this project looked like.



 


I needed a base for this project that would make it sit flat, so I decided on this piece off another fixture which I spray painted red and black.





I installed the light fixture piece to the bottom.



 
I then took two light globes and added them to the top and put some thick rope around the tops under the light globes.  I also added some to the middle section.  I also added a topper to hold it all together.





In this photo you can see what the bottom looks like.




In this photo you can see what the top looks like.  The inside of the light globes light up at night.  I hope you get some ideas from this.



No comments:

Post a Comment