Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

desert, coffee, restraunt looking project

 
 
This is one of the lamps I will be using for this project.  As you can see in the picture this lamp is suppose to look like some type of dispenser.  I'm guessing coffee.  I am taking out all the electric pieces.  I'm going to spray this lamp an antique gold color so all the pieces I'm using look like one piece.
 
 
 
 



this is the second lamp I will be using for this project, I'm taking out all the electric out of it.  I'm going to spray paint this lamp an antique gold color.





This is the globe I will be using.




I am also using the marble base from the bottom of this trophy.




This is a decorative plate from an old dresser, I will be using this to.  I am painting this piece the same antique gold color.




This is what the finished project looks like.  On the very top is the solar light which is installed on top of the light globe.  In the light globe I put a figurine of a desert case which has cupcakes in it.  This globe has been installed inside the top of one of the lamp pieces.    Under this lamp base you will see the other lamp under it.  I added a fake crystal to the faucet to make it look like water dripping out of it.  I also put on some detailing.


This is a close up of the top.  You can see the figurine on the inside of the glass globe.  You can also see the finishing touches I put on it.



In this picture you can see where I installed the decorative piece which came off an antique dresser.  I also added two fake pearls into the areas that had holes for screws.  I also added fake pearls around the top area.





This is a close up of the base.  I used the marble from the trophy under the base of the top lamp.




This is another photo of this project.  When the solar light turns on at night it lights up the whole inside of the light globe.



No comments:

Post a Comment