Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Down the shore with a Shrimp holding a drink. Life saver seat lamp made a new.

 
 
 
In this photo you can see a motive candle holder.  I will be using for this project.
 
 


I will also be using this lamp which is a seat for a life saver at the shore.  I will be taking out all the lamp hardware before starting.




This is another candle holder which I will be using.





This is a water globe with some dolphins in it.





 
This is a statue of a shrimp just relaxing in his martini type glass which also appears he is holding an olive on a stick.




This is what the life saver lamp looked like after I took off all the lamp pieces.





I spray painted the candle holder black for this project.




I also took the other candle holder which is located on the top and spray painted it a red color.  I took out the panels so they wouldn't get painted and put them back in when I was done.  If you look under the candle holder I attached the motive candle holder and put the dolphins water globe on top of the area where the candle goes.   I took off the bottom part of the candle holder so I could install it to the back of the life savers lamp.    In the photo you will see I also hot glued down the shrimp on the seat.  I also installed a top to a cheap solar light so the top would light up at night.
  I also hot glued some decorative marbles around the front and sides to give it some color.



This is what the top looks like.  The solar light on top, then the candle holder, then the motive candle holder with the water globe in it.




In this close up you can see the shrimp statue that is glued onto the chair.  I also painted different areas with red paint.




In this photo you can see a close up of the decorative flat marble pieces.




This is what one of the sides looks like.




this is what the other side looks like.




Of course the one thing it was missing was the life preservers.  I made them out of clay and painted them white with red.  I hope this gives you some ideas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment