Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, July 8, 2013

India looking decorative piece with a solar light.

 
 
This project was an easier project that I've made.  First of all this is a hanging candle holder which I will be using.
 
 


this is a candle stick that I'm also using for this project.




The first thing I did was hot glue one of my glass decorative mirrors on to the top of the area that holds the votive type candle.  I did this so the light would reflect off of it at night.




I then hot glued the decorative candle holder minus the chain on top of the candle stick holder.  As you can see in the picture the candle holder has circles on the top which the chain connects to.  I took off the circles with a pair of pliers.  





This is what the finished project looks like.  I installed a solar light top on it.  At night it lights up, the decorative sides are open and the light just streams right through.  The light also reflects off the mirror on the bottom  This is a beautiful piece and unique.  This is something that you can do with those candle stick holders that are lying around, and a nice hanging candle holder.  This would look nice in a front picture window.  They make all different colors of paint so if you wanted you could spray paint the candle stick holder to match the top piece.  You could also spray paint the solar light top to match, just make sure you cover the solar panel so you don't spray on top of it.  The possibilities are endless.



No comments:

Post a Comment